Friday 22 January 2010

You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha, covered in hair.

Today has been a Day of learning for me, I have learnt alot of life's Guide lines which I will now follow when i live out my life from now on!

  • First of all, DON'T wash you're Face in the morning with 'Mint Shower Gel', it may smell nice, but if it goes up your nose, you're eye water for ages. and this doesn't help whilst trying to get ready at 5.30 in the morning!
  • Secondly, When making a hot drink to start you of in the morning. Fill the kettle up before turning it on! if you don't you wont have any hot water, and will run out of time to boil it again!
  • The Third Guide line is, When filling up your DIESEL Van use DIESEL and not PETROL! (stupid watery eye blocking vision!)
  • The Fourth, Whilst at work pretending you know about 'ELECTRICS!' Remember to turn the POWER OFF! before cutting any wires! (opps! thank God for insulated snippers!)
  • The fifth Lesson, Make sure you are PHONING the person you meant to before you start Ranting and swearing at them, other wise you may have called the wrong Dave! (sorry Dave)
  • The Sixth Lesson, Remember your money when you go to the Chip Shop for dinner or you wont be able to buy the Chips and you look like a numpty!
  • The Seventh Lesson, When someone is working above you on a scaffold, WEAR a Hard Hat, as random Bricks might fall on you head! (that one hurt)

As you can tell today hasn't been the greatest, and EVERYTHING seems to be going wrong! Today has been Frustrating and Trying, and I had to put alot of effort in to not giving up and walking away! But after a bit of a struggle everything seemed to work out in the end! It got me thinking about my relationship with God.

My relationship with him isn't always a walk in the park, things happen or things creep in to my life and tempt me away from God, and i seem to try to struggle alone to get past these or work through them, but i should just ask God and Pray, God is Great!, I sometimes forget this and think im in the deep end, but things always seem to come together in the end when i realize, I cant do it alone and Turn to Him!. You just have to have the faith and believe he will help you!, and trust me, HE WILL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment