Saturday 23 January 2010

Clear out!

I have just got back from 5 hours of clearing sorting and skipping rubbish and crap at church! it was our Winter clear out!

I was forced in to the loft to lower down the endless boxes of paper and crud. sent up long ladders to repair the roof, swept gutters, re-hung doors, and genuinely anything that involved getting my hands dirty!

Getting my hands dirty is something i love, in fact just getting dirty is awesome! makes me feel lke iv accomplished something and very Manly! I'm like a pig in mud! and what made it better is that it was all for God! clearing his house and getting it tidy again!

My life is full of crap that gets in the way of me and God! and i think its about time i cleared these out, cleared away, and tidied my life up! Make my life God's, and Give him the Glory he deserves, its not going to be easy by any matter but i have to do it!. For too long Gods just been on the pile of rubbish i have, Waiting for me to organize him or use him!

God, My life is you'res. I'm here! take me! use me!

No comments:

Post a Comment