Wednesday 27 January 2010

Testing The Water

These last few days have been a bit of a battle for me and my family, All my family go to the salvation army, but on monday night my Dad was forced to step down as Band master, for no reason. he took it really bad, and its made him ill! its thrown the family in to this pitt with no easy signs of an escape, we all spent more time there than at home and now non of us can bare to be there for what has been done.

im in a very hard place now, i love going to the Salvo, have been going for 22 years, but now i cant bare to go and see the people that have caused this damage!, even if they didn't mean to, i still resent them for what they have done. i know that sounds harsh but you have only got to see the damage to see that's its not going to be easy for fix.

until sunday, i knew Gods plan for me, in my life and at church, but now i feel lost, and very scared. God's Hand seems soo distant and hard to reach. i cant figure out what God is telling me through this, Is this Gods way of telling me a change is needed? is it part of his plan?, or is it the devil testing the water?


A Really good (not useless) friend just sent me a message, about two minutes ago, and the words have just put my mind and my heart at rest....

'Keep asking Him, keep listening to Him, He's not throwing a puzzle down for you and then judging your choice. If there's a clear path He wants you to take He will make it known to you when the time is right. Trust Him.'

thank you Josh!

No comments:

Post a Comment