Monday 1 February 2010

“What a Friend We Have in Jesus.”

This Weekend haz been amazing, It's been a wile since i was this happy and contempt in my life, the last week had literally tore my life apart, and my Family. I was at the bottom of a deep hole, i felt alone, and trapt. I thought id have to Battle alone, i started questioning my faith, and questioning God's plan. I failed to see peoples Love and Compassion that was showed towards Me and My family.

but.. on Thursday Night, i was in contact with a couple of new but very close friends who saw i was in need and offered me a hand of guidance. these two Friends sent me messages of encouragement and a reminder that God is there!, through thick and thin. these messages came with 5 minutes of each other, and i realized, it was Gods way of showing i wasn't alone, not only do i have God but i have many incredible friends, who are there when i need it, and are just AMAZING. the following morning i woke up, and i seemed able to handle the same situations but with a different attitude, i felt contempt, and i new the Lord was by my side.

the whole Weekend after that has just been almost surreal. one minute, I'm sat at home the next in on the way to Sheffield with Lucas to see Abi! It was Great to spend time with them, and getting to know them better, I've never really had friends that accept me for who i am like the guys I've met in the last few weeks. I feel i can be ME!! without being Judged. It's Great. and last night was good too, the church service was great, it had me thinking and ultimately trusting in God! and the pub! well... the experience of sunday night Pub, never fails to amaze me.

I want to Thank God for all the Friends i have, and the new relationships, that I'm now part of! without them, im nothing. without God, I'm nothing.

“What a Friend We Have in Jesus.”

No comments:

Post a Comment