Sunday 14 February 2010

Do Not Judge!

Theres something thats really getting to me at the minute, and I can see that it's effecting my friends and family, After these last few weeks, I'v decided to take a step back to look at whats going on around me, rather than just jumping on the band wagon, and drawing up my own conclusions. I'm trying to look at the bigger picture! I'm trying to see God's plan in the situations that I come across.

I have this thing about people who, point something out about me, that might not be showing who I am. When the person pointing it out has issues themselves that they ignore. I'm more than happy to listen to someone's advise, If there willing to see there own downfall.




Mathew 7

Do not judge, or you too may be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measures you use, it will be used to you.

Why do you look at the speck of dust in you're Brothers eye?, When you pay no attension the plank in you're own eye? How can you say to you're Brother, 'let me take that speack out of you're eye' when all the time you have a plank in you're eye? You hypocrite, First take out the plank in you're eye,then you will see clearly to remove the dust from you're brothers eye.


(Thank You Abi and Caz!!!)


Its really easy to notice other peoples downfalls, and offer advice, but its not walays easy to see your own downfall. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I don't want their views, or opinions, but I just feel that people should look deeply at themselves before making comments.

My other thing is, if you need help, advice, a prayer, a friend! just ask!!, I'm sure you're friends wouldn't judge you! I won't!. Don't try to go things alone, Friends are amazing! even if there not with you, they can still be there for you! even if their in Hull!! and remember to pray! it sounds selfish to pray for yourself, but its not! God is AWESOME! he will listen, he will not judge!

Spread The Love

1 comment:

  1. Amen! And friends are friends no matter where they are or what they are doing, they'll make time for you. Sometimes it's spending 15 hours hanging out, other times it's just listening to you cry about the same thing repeatedly, but true friends will always be there to offer support and advice.

    Friends also don't try and tear each other down. There is a difference between noticing something that is an issue in your life that is harming you and trying to help and just finding things to complain about because you don't like those aspects of someone's personality. If someone is really trying to help they come in love and speak gently about it offering advice of how to deal with the issue - they don't tell you it's your problem, fix it.

    And even if I'm on the moon I'll still be there for you!

    ReplyDelete