Friday 5 February 2010

amazing

Yay I'm 22, Finally. Another year passed, numerous lessons learnt. I'm really happy with my life at the minute. I couldn't ask for more, I have many New Amazing Friends, Also I still have many of the amazing friends I have known for years. I'm part of an amzing venture with three close Friends, the most amazing thing in my life is my faith, Its been such a long time since I could say I believed, as I can now.

upon meeting new people, many would ask 'how long have you been a christian?' . And i would qiute happily jump in and say 22 years!. but really 22 years? that means i claim to have gave God my life the day i was born!! i can remember the day i Gave my life to God very Clearly so it can't be that long ago! so why do i claim to be a life served christian?. Am i trying to impress some one?, be someone im not? but even if i am why? it doesn't matter, I live my life for Gods will, and thats what matters, I don't do this for any self recognition! or to feel satisfied, I do it for God, Who gave His Son, so We could Live!

I'm so thankful for the opportunities God Is throwing my way, it's immense. and i want to thank everyone who has helped me to keep on God's path in faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment