Saturday 15 January 2011

New Start

Wow, its been a long time since I last blogged.

Well, it's a new year, and I want to start this new year with a new start. last year was a massive roller coaster, (please forgive me for the cheese). I lost my van, I found Abi, I lost work, I had a great holiday, I lost money, I brought Larry monster, Great things happened with the band, I made some awesome friens for life. even thought alot of great things happened, I still got dragged down by the crap, I strugled to make ends meet and pay my bils, my finances took a battering, and I'm still trying to get my head abouve the water now.

So, with this New start, I want to prepare myself for the future, I want to start saving for plans I have, I'm 22 nearly 23, and I want My own house, spread my wings. but I need to control myself, stop wasting my money and time on silly piontless things.
also, I want to change my Attitude, I can get Angry really fast, When I drive I can get wound up easily! It effects my driving, I drive arrogantly, I Speed,i shout at people!, but for the last two weeks I've been carefull not to let things wnd me up, I consentrate, and I'mloving driving again.

i just hope I can keep up wih these, and who knows maybe by 2012, I might have a house, or i could be driving for Red bull in F1!

No comments:

Post a Comment