Saturday 22 January 2011

Image

Why do we care about our image? We seem so worked up on how we look, how we act, what we believe. We pick our own styles, in the hope that the style portrates our life. But why?

I know personaly that I often let how I want to look influence me in life, I hide behind different styles, how I feel, what I'm doing, where I'm going. I don't just care about how I look, I also care about how I look as a christian, It's easy to say 'yeah I'm christian' but its harder to say it and mean it, Do I live like God wanted me to? no, far from it, I do try but I am a sinner. I don't want to be a fashion christian, following god to look good, I want to folow hm because I want to! I love Him! It beats me up when I meet other christians, who put on a faulse front, who try and make out that living for God is really easy and that their life is perfect because of God. Life is'nt easy but because they care about how they are viewed they use the perfect life to hide it asthough it makes them better christian. No chistian is betterthan another! God loves us equally! Don't let your image come between you and God, or betweenyou and you friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment