Monday 12 April 2010

I see only cancer, My eyes turning red

Wow, It's been such a long time, since I last posted. I must get back into this. Alot seems to be going off in my life, and I find it so easy to loose myself in whats going off around me, and getting too caught up in all the grinds of day to day life. Life can really overwhelm you, blocking your vision, giuding, or should I say 'pulling you'? in wrong directions. Sometimes its hard to see where we shoild be heading, or what we shoud be doing, we loose track of our faith or put God to one side, thinking we can get by with it. but we know we can't.

I've just been talking to a good Friend Lou, who I've known for years, well since i was born. she was telling me about her best friend, who is dieing of cancer. Lou and her husband went down to somerset on Saturday, to see her friend, and it was to say their final goodbyes. I can't begin to imagine how hard that must have been for both of them!. I don't think i could have done it. But Lou told me that her friend is feeling comfortable, and is at peace knowing Jesus is waiting for her! WOW, That's faith! I know if it was me, I'd be scared. even though I believe in God, with a passion, I still don't think, i could go through such a situation with the same mentality!

The idea of having blurred or tampered vision is something that playing on my heart at the mo, it started when I meet up with Josh from the band to plan a music workshop we were to be doing. In the band we have a song called dead ends and trapdoors. I had played the song in the band, numerous times, and had heard the lyrics, but it wasn't until me and josh spook about tthe song that i acctualy notticed the meaning, one like that stands out to me is

'I see only cancer, my eyes turning red.'

The Vision of having a blocked vision, seeing red, anger, or danger! not being able to see the true picture/image. The cancer causing my eyes to see red! the cancer being anything that draws me away from God. I need to resolve this, focus on God, Give back to him what is his! restore my vision! see the bigger picture! clear the crap! climb out of the ditch and view the whole world! in my true Vision, in Gods vision!

No comments:

Post a Comment