Wednesday 10 March 2010

Hectic.

The last few day, well weeks, have been pretty manic, alot is going off around me, I seem to be experiencing some awesome feelings. towards God, and my friends. Its amazing. I haven't felt so happy and content in a long while. It really shocks me to think of my old out look on life only a few weeks ago. but things are changing, and its epic.

Also, I have had a couple of sadder days in the last week, on Friday i managed to TRASH my beloved Van 'Bessie' in to a land rover, and wrote her off. I was so sad i shed a tear for her. Its sad to say but Bess and I had had some good times, and now im lost without her, I feel Trapped and very annoyed with myself. it sucks having no transport.

but on the better side, work is crazy, I have that much on I don't know where to turn! Its awesome to have work, but now all I seem to be doing is working, and without my Bess, its even harder.... must buy a new van.

well that was a short insight to my going ons lately, hmm feels good to have finally written another blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment