Monday 23 January 2012

Thoughts

Today, so far has been boring, I've been really lucky to get 3days off work, and today is the third. but so far I have failed to do anything productive, apart from play GT5 on the PS3. I've been alone too, as Abi is back at uni today. beeing alone is nice but it makes the time drag, and makes the day seem endless. All this time alone is getting to my head now though, thoughts and feelings are running wild in my head as a loose myself in a race of thought. some of these thoughts, I could do without. These last few weeks, I haven't felt to stable, silly things just get to me and get me worked up and upset and angry, but I don't know why? I know I have a short temper and I have been working on it, but silly little things seem to be able to annoy me so much. I keep having these thoughts of 'what if?'.

For some reason I've always been one of those people who look back on life and think, 'What if?' its really annouying becuase it digs up buried feelings from the past, and I let them get to me. I don't know where this is heading so I'm goona go before.... I dunno, incase I say something  I don't want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment