Monday 17 October 2011

God's Call

sooo, It's been a while. Alot has changed in my life since i last wrote on here. I have a new Job, at Tile Giant, I now know every thing anyone would want to know about wall and floor tiles. I have a little bit of money, I can finaly do things in life thatI enjoy. (maily going to KFC). but the biggest development is that Abi and I have started going back to the salvo at Aspley, its soo good to be back and thepeople there are amazing, its like i never left. Abi loves it too which is great for us, we both worship together and enjoy it.


I went for soo long without gonig to church. And I really missed it, its one of those things that you either take for granted or you don't know what you have until its gone. I felt like there was a part of me missing for a long while when i wasn't at church, I knew God wasn't happy with me for not going, for my reasons for not goig were proberbally silly, but to me, they were good reasons.


I knew God was calling me back to church, but I ignored him, made up reasons in my head of why not to go, too busy, too lazy. But if I was honest, I was just too scared, I didn't know what the people, my friends would think of me, being away for soo long then just walking back in. But the longer I left it the harder it felt to go back. It wasn't till God was being releantles with His Calls that I bit the bullet and ventured back to the Army and its been great my life seems one step closer to being whole again!

No comments:

Post a Comment